- How to figure out if you need a water conditioner and then what type?
- Want to see our projects and what we are doing at them? Follow our jobsite blogs!
- The squeeky wheel gets the oil, or in this case the really loud, mad guy gets the water departments attention
- Two New Job Site Blogs for Earth Bound Homes
- Our builder suggested pressure treated wood, Trex, or a Brazilian hardwood for a new screened in porch. Which is best?
Monthly Archives: April 2010
LEED vs. Green Point Rated For those of you don’t know, Green Point Rated is the predominant non-LEED based green home rating system in California. While, LEED is easily the most recognized green rating system for commercial buildings, the penetration … Continue reading
Now don’t get me wrong, the claim of California’s greatest home can be made by many, many different homes, all of which are fantastic representations of the way we should build our homes. The monitor we have given our model … Continue reading
What ever you do for a career, be it digging ditches, building houses, or doing science(all of which I have done in the past), knowing how to do it more efficiently, more effectively and more intelligently, is always better. That … Continue reading
As a leading edge green general contractor located in the San Francisco Bay area, we come across a lot of things that we have opinions on, especially with respect to Green building in residential construction. Visit here often to hear … Continue reading