- How to figure out if you need a water conditioner and then what type?
- Want to see our projects and what we are doing at them? Follow our jobsite blogs!
- The squeeky wheel gets the oil, or in this case the really loud, mad guy gets the water departments attention
- Two New Job Site Blogs for Earth Bound Homes
- Our builder suggested pressure treated wood, Trex, or a Brazilian hardwood for a new screened in porch. Which is best?
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Yes you certainly can do this, but it is more complicated than one would think purely for the reason that most solar hot water heating systems just don’t get that much heat out of the sun in the winter. This … Continue reading
That depends on the type of toilet that you have, but more importantly, you should ask yourself if this is really the best way to use greywater. The problem with greywater is that it is not just water, but is … Continue reading