Congratulations to Santa Monica for taking the great intentions of all the people who have been working so hard for so long to get a reasonable grey water policy passed in the State of California, and throwing it in the trash can. The City has decided to charge $800 and have it take 30 days through the planning and building departments to get a grey water permit. $800 and 30 days for permitting a project that, for a simple system, could cost about $14 in materials and take 2 hours to install. Brilliant.
- How to figure out if you need a water conditioner and then what type?
- Want to see our projects and what we are doing at them? Follow our jobsite blogs!
- The squeeky wheel gets the oil, or in this case the really loud, mad guy gets the water departments attention
- Two New Job Site Blogs for Earth Bound Homes
- Our builder suggested pressure treated wood, Trex, or a Brazilian hardwood for a new screened in porch. Which is best?