- How to figure out if you need a water conditioner and then what type?
- Want to see our projects and what we are doing at them? Follow our jobsite blogs!
- The squeeky wheel gets the oil, or in this case the really loud, mad guy gets the water departments attention
- Two New Job Site Blogs for Earth Bound Homes
- Our builder suggested pressure treated wood, Trex, or a Brazilian hardwood for a new screened in porch. Which is best?
Monthly Archives: May 2011
In order to answer your question you need to define what you mean by “green” when you say that you want to make a “greener choice.” Are you thinking about durability, recycled/sustainable content, end-of-life recyclability, thermal performance, embedded energy, carbon footprint, … Continue reading