- How to figure out if you need a water conditioner and then what type?
- Want to see our projects and what we are doing at them? Follow our jobsite blogs!
- The squeeky wheel gets the oil, or in this case the really loud, mad guy gets the water departments attention
- Two New Job Site Blogs for Earth Bound Homes
- Our builder suggested pressure treated wood, Trex, or a Brazilian hardwood for a new screened in porch. Which is best?
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Our builder suggested pressure treated wood, Trex, or a Brazilian hardwood for a new screened in porch. Which is best?
Your question regarding decking material is a common one and the choices that you have been given are indeed the 3 intelligent options. As is the case with most building materials each of these choices has its upside and downside, … Continue reading
This is a great question, one that more people should ask about their appliances. While the Energy Star label used to be the standard for energy efficiency, it has unfortunately not kept up with technology as far as their standards … Continue reading
What is the next generation of solar panels coming up in the near future and will the cost be dropping with that next gen? I’ve heard about 3d panels that collect more light.
Perhaps the biggest development in solar panel technology for residential applications in recent years is the seemingly steady decline in price. According to a study conducted last year by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, from 2009 to 2010 the price of … Continue reading