- How to figure out if you need a water conditioner and then what type?
- Want to see our projects and what we are doing at them? Follow our jobsite blogs!
- The squeeky wheel gets the oil, or in this case the really loud, mad guy gets the water departments attention
- Two New Job Site Blogs for Earth Bound Homes
- Our builder suggested pressure treated wood, Trex, or a Brazilian hardwood for a new screened in porch. Which is best?
Monthly Archives: October 2014
The squeeky wheel gets the oil, or in this case the really loud, mad guy gets the water departments attention
I downloaded an application (app) from the Santa Clara Valley Water District(SCVWD) that allows the user to report water abusers, typically landscaping waste like watering in the middle of the day and/or watering the sidewalk, curb, the neighbors cat and … Continue reading