- How to figure out if you need a water conditioner and then what type?
- Want to see our projects and what we are doing at them? Follow our jobsite blogs!
- The squeeky wheel gets the oil, or in this case the really loud, mad guy gets the water departments attention
- Two New Job Site Blogs for Earth Bound Homes
- Our builder suggested pressure treated wood, Trex, or a Brazilian hardwood for a new screened in porch. Which is best?
Monthly Archives: January 2015
After my first and really revolutionary (for me) meeting at Remodelers Advantage (www.remodelersadvantage.com) last year in Charleston, South Carolina(great town), we decided to make a bunch of changes to our company and to our educational outreach, which is really, the … Continue reading