- How to figure out if you need a water conditioner and then what type?
- Want to see our projects and what we are doing at them? Follow our jobsite blogs!
- The squeeky wheel gets the oil, or in this case the really loud, mad guy gets the water departments attention
- Two New Job Site Blogs for Earth Bound Homes
- Our builder suggested pressure treated wood, Trex, or a Brazilian hardwood for a new screened in porch. Which is best?
Category Archives: Kaneda Residence
LEED vs. Green Point Rated For those of you don’t know, Green Point Rated is the predominant non-LEED based green home rating system in California. While, LEED is easily the most recognized green rating system for commercial buildings, the penetration … Continue reading