- How to figure out if you need a water conditioner and then what type?
- Want to see our projects and what we are doing at them? Follow our jobsite blogs!
- The squeeky wheel gets the oil, or in this case the really loud, mad guy gets the water departments attention
- Two New Job Site Blogs for Earth Bound Homes
- Our builder suggested pressure treated wood, Trex, or a Brazilian hardwood for a new screened in porch. Which is best?
Tag Archives: hard water
Hard water is a pain in the bum. We spent years chipping white “glass” fragments our of our very poorly performing dishwasher before i finally read up on it to figure out that the problem was super hard water. About … Continue reading