- How to figure out if you need a water conditioner and then what type?
- Want to see our projects and what we are doing at them? Follow our jobsite blogs!
- The squeeky wheel gets the oil, or in this case the really loud, mad guy gets the water departments attention
- Two New Job Site Blogs for Earth Bound Homes
- Our builder suggested pressure treated wood, Trex, or a Brazilian hardwood for a new screened in porch. Which is best?
Tag Archives: PEX
Additionally, are there any water contamination issues with using PEX tubing for human-consumption water supply? PEX is cross-linked polyethylene, so there is no measurable offgassing from the material. Through one of several processes, links between polyethylene molecules are formed to … Continue reading