- How to figure out if you need a water conditioner and then what type?
- Want to see our projects and what we are doing at them? Follow our jobsite blogs!
- The squeeky wheel gets the oil, or in this case the really loud, mad guy gets the water departments attention
- Two New Job Site Blogs for Earth Bound Homes
- Our builder suggested pressure treated wood, Trex, or a Brazilian hardwood for a new screened in porch. Which is best?
Tag Archives: water conservation
Hard water is a pain in the bum. We spent years chipping white “glass” fragments our of our very poorly performing dishwasher before i finally read up on it to figure out that the problem was super hard water. About … Continue reading
Eco Urinal Cartidges for Waterless Urinals – Watch out, they don’t give you what they advertise and what they do give you, doesn’t work
About a year and a half ago, after paying $45 for disposable waterless urinal cartridges that filled up, clogged, smelled horribly, one to many times, I decided to order the Eco Cartridge from EcoTechWater. I had read about the Cartridges … Continue reading
Additionally, are there any water contamination issues with using PEX tubing for human-consumption water supply? PEX is cross-linked polyethylene, so there is no measurable offgassing from the material. Through one of several processes, links between polyethylene molecules are formed to … Continue reading